Random Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Jessica Alba is more than just a pretty face.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She's been schooled in acting by none other than
"Desperate Housewife" Felicity Huffman.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Felicity was very hard on me. She's a tough cookie, that one." Alba told Boston TV reporter Tim Estiloz on the set of "Rise of the Silver Surfer." Alba took a six-week, six-hours-a-day intensive acting course with Huffman and her hubby, "Wild Hogs" star William H. Macy. "I just remember her making me cry because I didn't prepare a scene right, or I didn't talk loud enough," Alba recalled.

I wouldn't B$tch to loudly Ms. Alba, for you were schooled by one of the best! There are many who would give their right hand to be in your position.

No comments: