Random Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Tori Blogs About Mommihood!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is a message from Tori Spelling's My Space Blog:
"Thank you so much for all the congratulatory messages on the arrival of Liam. Everyone has been so kind and we loved reading all your messages and comments. We are finally out of the hospital and spent our first day at home with little Liam. Its been the most amazing week and experience of my life. We feel so blessed. Liam as many of you know was born Tuesday, March 13th. He weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces and is 19 1/2inches long. And, I might be a biased mommy but he is so beautiful. I just stare at him in amazement. I can't believe I have been given this unbelievable little gift. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. He is my little angel baby and I had no idea you could love someone you've only known for 4 days this much. But, my heart is jumping out of my chest with love. Mommihood rocks ! Well, Liam needs to be fed so momma must go….love to all of you and especially every mommy out there. I have such a new found respect for you! T xoxo"

"Tori & Dean: Inn Love," a new reality series for Oxygen, premiers Wednesday, March 21 at 10 p.m.

No comments: