Random Blog

Monday, March 12, 2007

Burger King Couldn't Ask For Better Press 2Day!

Brooke Burke and David Charvet bought a boxful of burgers and fries and distributed them to the homeless in glamorous Santa Monica this weekend.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The new parents were spotted with a boxful from Burger King, where they ordered forty burgers and fries from a drive-thru and proceeded to distribute them on foot to the seaside city's less fortunate.

In other Burger King news:
Hudson reacted to Simon Cowell's criticism of her for not thanking "American Idol" in her Oscar speech. She reportedly snapped back, "If I'd been any better at my job when I was at Burger King in my middle teens, I wouldn't be here either, so should I thank them, too?" Hudson worked at the BK on East 87th and State Street in Chicago. Burger King was her first job at age 16, where she worked with her sister, who claims she sang while working the drive-thru and flipping burgers.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Soooo now, Burger King has awarded Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson an all-you-can-eat pass for their fast food restaurants... for life!

Source: ONTD

No comments: