Random Blog

Friday, March 23, 2007

Can This Girl EVER Take A Bad Photo?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Then I ran across this and it blew my theory all away.....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The fur coat and shoes TOTALLY ruined it for me! This is FUG at it's best. J-LO & Marc Anthony are in Paris for more promo of her new album "Como Ama Una Mujer" which is J-LO's first all Spanish Album.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



She has been featured in a recent Vanity Fair "Italy" article, where she comments on her marriage:

“We aren't the type to separate our lives from our work. It's a synergy: music, cinema, the everyday things and most importantly, our love.'

'How do I love? With all of myself, passionately, without regard for the mistakes which one inevitably makes. Let me put it as I have in my song: 'Amo como una mujer, que vee en su hombre el paraƬso (I love like a woman who sees heaven in her man).' '
Well, I guess she MUST love the man mucho!

Source: FadedYouth, DListed

No comments: