Random Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Chris Daughtry Does Life & Regains #1 Album

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You're on a U.S. tour with your band. What can't you leave home without?

A picture of my wife [Deanna], my computer, razors for my head, a Bible . . . and I obviously have to get the clothes right.

Do you have any pre-show rituals?
Normally I do push-ups. I’ve been told that when you get the blood flowing through your body, you have more energy to sing better.

How many pushups can you do?
I don’t know. I just do three or four sets of 30. Who knows, it may even make me look better onstage.

What made a rocker like you want to get married at age 20?
I felt like I didn’t need to look anymore, that this was the person I was supposed to be with. If you know that, then you just go with it.

Do your kids (Hannah, 10, and Griffin, 8) like to rock out?
Absolutely. My daughter loves Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood.

Then surely you could introduce her.
There are so many singers my daughter wants to use me for—Hilary Duff, everybody in High School Musical, Hannah Montana. You name it, she’s all over it.

Source: ONTD

No comments: