Random Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Joss Hates Blokes

Joss Stone, who split from her boyfriend, Beau Dozier more than a year ago, and says she hasn't dated much since. "I'm really pissed off with men right now," she tells the UK edition of Harpers Bazaar in its April issue. "I don't think they can love me right. I'm going through a phase where I'm so depressed about blokes. It's horrible being a young girl looking for love in all the wrong places. It's a waste of time." The 19-year-old singer spent much of last year working on her new album in Barbados, where she found a new love – or really, rediscovered an old one. She says: "I had a realization in Barbados that I'm in love with music, and that it loves me back. No matter what mood I'm in, it'll make me feel better. For any guy, they're up against some tough opposition."

Stone last month shocked people with her pink hair – and at the Brits, England's Grammys, with her pronounced American accent. (She was born and raised in Devon, England, though she currently lives in Los Angeles.)

No comments: