Random Blog

Friday, April 6, 2007

This Just Blows Me Away!

Robert Smith of "The Cure" has teamed up with singer Ashlee Simpson for a collaboration on her new album. The as-yet-untitled album is the follow up to 2005's 'I Am Me'.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boys & Part-Time boyfriend of Ashlee) denied any involvement in putting the unusual pair together, even though both of them are his personal friends. He said: "I doubt I had anything to do with it, 'cause they were friends since she was performing in 'Chicago'. But I definitely only have good things to say about Ash - I think the collaboration could be great."

I was an avid FAN of The Cure! I am just speechless that Robert Smith would stoop this low to work with her: the lip synch queen of her generation! This is just a BIG WTF!
source

No comments: