Random Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Producer Novel Will Never Work With Joss Stone Again

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Novel, who has worked with Kelis and JC Chasez in the past, claims Stone reworked some of the songs they wrote together to ensure he received no credit on her third album 'Introducing Joss Stone'. "She did a little bit of writing, but I wrote, produced, arranged, vocal arranged, did backgrounds," he said. "I was never paid for the songs - I just get my publishing. "Now she has this record with (producer) Raphael (Saadiq) and they changed some of the songs. I got no production credits, I didn't get paid, so let me at least get what's rightfully mine as a writer. "She didn't want to do that. There's only so much you can take from one person. She talks in interviews and starts s**tting on everybody. It's wrong." Stone's spokesperson was unavailable for comment.

Photos Are From Amanda Bruns Photoshoot
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


From the sounds of things, Joss sounds like a real treat to work with. Good thing for her that she can take a good photo. For if she can't get a producer to work with her, maybe she can fall back on her looks.

No comments: